2015 Great Nevada Picture Hunt
Attention, Nevada photographers! The 2015 Great Nevada Picture Hunt is about to get underway and we’ve made some changes! For 38 years, we’ve highlighted the most beautiful images from around the Silver State, captured by local photographers. You don’t have to make your living shooting photos; you just have to love Nevada and her wonderful scenery and people. Winning entries will be published in the September/October 2015 issue and on our website.
NEW: This year, we will have 10 categories, and we’re changing our submission format to Flickr, and we’re allowing a maximum of 10 photos per photographer (see the rules below). Photographs for this year’s picture hunt may be submitted for the following categories:
Black & White
Click here to submit photos to Nevada Magazine’s 2015 Great Nevada Picture Hunt Flickr gallery.
We are still gathering our prize packages; stay tuned for that announcement. Prizes will be awarded in each category photo, plus an overall Grand Prize winner. One Honorable Mention for each category will also be named, and all winners and Honorable Mentions will receive frame-ready certificates.
- Deadline to enter is Wednesday, July 15, 2015, 5 p.m. Pacific time.
- Limit of ten (10) photos per photographer, and no more than two (2) photos per category.
- Please include your name along with the location and detailed caption information for each submission.
- Photos must be properly tagged with the category to be considered. The ten (10) tags to be used are: Cityscape, Rural, B&W, LongExposure, Natural, Event, Landscape, Wildlife
- Photos MUST be from 2012 or sooner.
- Alternate means of submission may be considered; email Sean Nebeker at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
By submitting photography to this contest, you hereby agree that your images may be featured on nevadamagazine.com or outlets operated by its affiliates with appropriate photo credit.
Check out last year’s winners: